Roosevelt Estates //
- This 3-bedroom, 3-bath custom farmhouse with European-inspired contemporary details, complemented with smart home wiring, is designed for an active family. Cedar shake and comb-face spruce battens provide a West Coast accent to the HardiPanel siding; arched oak front door opens to elegant, functional entry with custom built-ins for family organization;
- Charcoal colored, wide-plank oak flooring extends throughout open-plan main living area with bedrooms up; warm, West Coast tones provide a natural transition to the landscape outside the numerous windows. Timeless details include built-ins throughout for ample storage, and French doors extending the living space outdoors.
- Entertainer’s kitchen boasts ample natural light and garden views; full-height, wood cabinetry with illuminated uppers boasts dove-tail construction, marble-look quartz, Chevron-patterned backsplash, crown moulding, stainless steel appliances; adjacent dining room boasts built-in wine storage, elegant chandeliers, wainscoting, porthole window and French doors.
- Spacious master enjoys ample natural light, cozy gas fireplace, luxurious ensuite with diamond tile backsplash, spacious walk-in shower, contemporary soaker tub with gold-toned fixtures, and custom dual vanity.
- Efficient features include heat pump with propane furnace, Low-E, energy-efficient windows, high-R value insulation, propane-fired on-demand hot water, range and pool heating, augmented with a solar blanket.
- Previously undeveloped 4-acre rural property required extensive site preparation and blasting to accommodate the new home; careful siting meant removing few trees and blasted shale was re-used to build a base for the long driveway, pool and sport court. Outdoor living includes a huge covered outdoor kitchen and bar overlooking the pool and patios.